All 36 art Reviews

Nazi Squirrel driving firetruc Nazi Squirrel driving firetruc

I don't know how you got scouted, but you don't deserve it. Shit, I haven't been scouted (probably for good reasons) but I'm still 20x better than this.

Random Concept 1 Random Concept 1

Super cool. would have been a lot better if you removed the red things.

Moon Bug Moon Bug

assuming that the bug actually lives on the moon, instead of just being named after it, it really doesn't make much sense. it has no legs meaning it wouldn't be able to walk, and wings are useless on the moon since there's no air. these bugs would just wrigle about and never do much.
(very cool concept nonetheless)

Pico has met his match Pico has met his match

pico isnt even it this picture.

Susurroushydra responds:

then don't watch the keyboard, dummy.
pico isn't on your keyboard.

Badge and Gun Badge and Gun

sgt. spaghetti. I like that.

Fionna and Cake Fionna and Cake

There are some minor gripes, for instance the shading in her groin makes it look like she pissed herself, but overall it's not too bad.

RazeTora responds:

Bahahaha, thanks. I'll try to tweak the shading if I ever edit this.

Transboober Transboober

the thumbnail actually hurts this, but nice piece nonetheless.

Scarecrow Scarecrow

*scrolling through reviews... "WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T THIS PERSON RATE FIVE STARS!!!"
...*keeps scrolling

Vinyl Scratch-splosion Vinyl Scratch-splosion

not a brony myself, but this is still pretty good. Hair/Mane...whatever really stood out.

Muffyn-Man responds:

Thanks. That means a lot comming from a non-bony. I posted this because it was my least populare of my MLP pics on Deviant Art. Anything that irk you about this piece, besides it being a brightly colored pony?

Lara Croft Lara Croft

Amazing work man. All of your stuff is great, And seriously 40 years seems like a short ammount of time for this.
(guy below me. look at the new trailers, its definitely Lara)

JoshSummana responds: